Sometimes our own living spaces don’t understand a lady’s love for her shoes; there just isn’t enough of it half the time. When faced with a lack of space and an ever growing collection of shoes that don’t deserve to be thrown into some haphazard pile, we bring you 9 strokes of genius for storing heels.
1. Under a bedskirt.
2. Hang molding on the walls to create a pretty shoe display.
3. Hang molding near the ceiling of a closet for your non-seasonal shoes.
4. Cover a shoe rack with a curtain.
5. Store your shoes in shoeboxes with printed images of the contents.
6. Use an old ladder to hang heeled shoes on.
7. Use an Ikea Komplement slide-out rack holds an impressive 16 pairs of shoes.
8. Alternate your shoes — you’ll be able to fit more in a row.
9. Strategically use tension rods in the bottom of a closet.
Taken from Buzzfeed